Stamford, CT, centered Investment business Land & Structures Expense Administration, LLC (Existing Portfolio) purchases PotlatchDeltic Corp, sells SBA Communications Corp, D.R. Horton Inc, Invitation Properties Inc, QTS Realty Trust Inc, Diamondrock Hospitality Co through the 3-months finished 2020Q3, according to the most recent filings of the expenditure organization, Land & Buildings Financial commitment Management, LLC. As of 2020Q3, Land & Properties Expenditure Management, LLC owns 1 stocks with a complete value of $13 million. These are the particulars of the buys and sells.
- New Buys: PCH,
- Marketed Out: SBAC, DHI, INVH, QTS, DRH, VER, VICI, OUT, EPR, FR, PEAK, AMH, LEN, WRI, AIV, EQIX, SPG, RDFN, MGM, BKD, AKR,
For the facts of Land & Properties Expenditure Management, LLC’s inventory purchases and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/expert/land+%26+structures+expenditure+management%2C+llc/existing-portfolio/portfolio
These are the best 5 holdings of Land & Properties Expenditure Administration, LLC
- PotlatchDeltic Corp (PCH) – 312,970 shares, 100.00% of the total portfolio. New Place
- VICI Attributes Inc (VICI) – shares, .00% of the complete portfolio. Shares lessened by 10000%
- Acadia Realty Belief (AKR) – shares, .00% of the whole portfolio. Shares decreased by 10000%
- Redfin Corp (RDFN) – shares, .00% of the complete portfolio. Shares lowered by 10000%
- Invitation Households Inc (INVH) – shares, .00% of the complete portfolio. Shares lessened by 10000%
New Buy: PotlatchDeltic Corp (PCH)
Land & Buildings Financial commitment Management, LLC initiated holding in PotlatchDeltic Corp. The order rates were between $37.56 and $47.48, with an approximated typical cost of $42.68. The stock is now traded at around $43.60. The impact to a portfolio due to this invest in was 100%. The keeping were being 312,970 shares as of .
Bought Out: SBA Communications Corp (SBAC)
Land & Properties Expenditure Management, LLC marketed out a keeping in SBA Communications Corp. The sale rates ended up concerning $291.56 and $323.35, with an approximated normal selling price of $305.47.
Offered Out: D.R. Horton Inc (DHI)
Land & Properties Expenditure Administration, LLC sold out a holding in D.R. Horton Inc. The sale rates were concerning $53.86 and $76.97, with an approximated typical price tag of $68.05.
Sold Out: Invitation Houses Inc (INVH)
Land & Buildings Investment Management, LLC bought out a keeping in Invitation Properties Inc. The sale costs ended up involving $26.44 and $30.2, with an believed ordinary selling price of $28.51.
Marketed Out: QTS Realty Trust Inc (QTS)
Land & Properties Expense Management, LLC bought out a holding in QTS Realty Trust Inc. The sale costs have been amongst $61.76 and $72.56, with an approximated average price of $66.62.
Sold Out: Diamondrock Hospitality Co (DRH)
Land & Structures Expense Management, LLC bought out a holding in Diamondrock Hospitality Co. The sale price ranges were among $4.53 and $5.84, with an estimated ordinary rate of $5.21.
Bought Out: VEREIT Inc (VER)
Land & Structures Investment decision Administration, LLC offered out a keeping in VEREIT Inc. The sale prices were concerning $6.08 and $7.14, with an approximated average cost of $6.59.
In this article is the total portfolio of Land & Structures Investment decision Administration, LLC. Also check out:
1. Land & Properties Investment decision Management, LLC’s Undervalued Stocks
2. Land & Buildings Financial commitment Administration, LLC’s Major Expansion Corporations, and
3. Land & Buildings Expenditure Management, LLC’s Large Yield stocks
4. Shares that Land & Buildings Expenditure Administration, LLC retains obtaining