The Hampden Township Board of Commissioners on Thursday evening accredited a final land enhancement system for Penn Condition Wellness Hampden Healthcare Middle – Period 2A, positioned at Wentworth Company Middle on a single large amount, 43.941 acres. The plan calls for a 3-tale healthcare business office setting up and a 4-tale garage.
The commissioners also accredited a final subdivision and land advancement program for 3820-3900 Industry Street. It will consist of 3 a lot masking 2.81 acres. The approach phone calls for 3 office buildings with a full of 11,250 square feet.
Acceptance also was granted for a final subdivision and land enhancement approach for Users 1st Outparcels, located at 5000 Market Way. The program calls for two office environment properties and a daycare center on 25.41 acres. There is also a proposed easement to the Hampden Township Veterans Recognition Park for a pavilion, board president John V. Thomas explained.
Between the other motion taken Thursday night, the board:
- Permitted a closing subdivision and land improvement program for Garbrick Tract situated at 6150 Souvenir Generate consisting of 15 one-family plenty and two open house plenty.
- Accredited a proposal from Cumberland County to build a boat ramp in the Hampden Township Conodoguinet Youth Park.
- Approved the building of 3 pickleball courts at the Hampden Township Park.
- Appointed M.A. “Tony” Kasprzak Chase to the civil support commission.
- Appointed Saad Syed to the scheduling commission.
- Licensed the township employees and solicitor to get ready paperwork for the possible generation of a progress authority.
- Adjusted liaison appointments next the dying of Commissioner Ken Fetrow. Recently appointed Commissioner Sherri Chippo will get on the Organizing Fee, the Cumberland County Municipal Advisory Board, The Central Affiliation of Township Commissioners and E.M.S. Commissioner John Gaspich will incorporate Public Is effective and Recreation to his liaison assignments.