Under are 6 hospitals or wellbeing techniques that ordered or announced strategies to acquire land or qualities for expansions in the final month.
Editor’s take note: This is not an exhaustive record.
1. White Plains (N.Y.) Clinic, aspect of the New York Town-based mostly Montefiore Wellness Method, has procured a 4-acre parcel of land in Scarsdale, N.Y., a city in Westchester County, Westfair On-line documented Aug. 25. The wellness method obtained the web site for $38 million. Designs for the web page have not been unveiled.
2. Aurora, Colo.-primarily based UCHealth purchased 8 acres in a shopping district in Greeley, Colo. The well being method paid $2.5 million for the commercially zoned plot. The wellness process is envisioned to use the land for clinical places of work, in accordance to The Greeley Tribune.
3. St. Francis Health care Middle in Monroe, La., ordered First Monroe Baptist Church’s property in downtown Monroe for an expansion, according to the News Star. St. Francis mentioned it has not finalized any strategies for the freshly acquired house, but it is situated in just walking distance of its downtown healthcare facility. It mentioned it will establish the use of the property centered on neighborhood well being desires. The transaction value was not disclosed.
4. New Hanover Regional Healthcare Heart in Wilmington, N.C., not too long ago obtained by Winston-Salem, N.C.-dependent Novant Health, bought an business constructing Aug. 9, according to WilmingtonBiz. The developing will serve as Novant’s new coastal current market company business. It is a 21,000-square-foot facility that was acquired for $4.5 million.
5. Coronary heart of The us Medical Middle in Rugby, N.D., completed a invest in settlement to purchase a parcel of land in Rugby to construct a new substitution healthcare facility, according to The Pierce County Tribune. The order value was not disclosed.
6. Altamonte Springs, Fla.-based AdventHealth obtained The Holy Land Expertise concept park in Orlando, Fla., for $32 million. AdventHealth finalized the purchase of the shuttered theme park and land Aug. 2. The overall health process said it will launch information on the redevelopment approach for the 14-acre website in the future.